Rebates and Fees
- $140 for an initial osteopathic appointment
- $95 for a follow up osteopathic appointment
- $85 for concessions (available to students, pensioners or those with financial hardships)
- $140 for an initial chiropractic appointment
- $95 for a follow up chiropractic appointment
- $115 for an extended chiropractic appointment
- $110 for an hour professional remedial massage
- $90 for 45 minutes professional remedial massage
- $60 for 30 minutes professional remedial massage
- $250 initial naturopathic consultation
- $110 for a follow up naturopathic consultation
- $50 for an acute naturopathic consultation
Our Osteopaths are trained in ergonomic assessment. Price negotiated in advance depending upon time and number of consultations necessary. Please contact us for more information. There will usually take place in the office of the client, and time will be billed accordingly.
Special corporate rates can be negotiated with Sydney Health Professionals. If you are interested in discussing further the benefits that Osteopathy, Remedial Massage, Naturopathy and Ergonomics can offer to your organisation, please contact us at [email protected] with enquiries.
- If you think you will have difficulty paying for the necessary treatment please feel free to discuss this with your therapist.
Health Insurance RebatesMost levels of private health insurance offer some rebate for osteopathic treatment.
- Please check with your insurance company before your appointment that your chosen service treatment is covered under your premium.
- The clinic has the HICAPS system installed allowing you to claim your rebate instantly. For more info and to check if your fund is covered you can check out their website: www.hicaps.com.au
- All insurance companies are different, so please contact your own insurers as soon as possible to check the details specific to your policy.