Experienced Acupuncturists 2 minutes from Broadway in Sydney's Inner West and 10 minutes from the CBD
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday Appointments
And take advantage of our free 15 minute initial consultations
Acupuncture for Chronic Health Issues
Health can be a confusing topic, especially when you're dealing with a number of health concerns or chronic illnesses. Sometimes our health issues begin to niggle at us, leaving us wondering how to fix them or even manage them. It is vital to look after your health - if it's not at an optimum level it can disrupt your daily routine or even stop you doing the things that you love.
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine are fantastic tools to help manage chronic illnesses or pain. There are a range of chronic health issues and problems that can be helped by Acupuncture:
- Aches and pains - arthritis or inflammatory joint pain or body pain.
- Insomnia and sleeping difficulties.
- Stress, anxiety and depression.
- Immune issues - recurrent illnesses, allergies.
- Autoimmune conditions.
- Skin conditions- urticaria/hives, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea.
- Digestive issues - IBS, diverticulitis.
- Headaches or migraines.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation.