D.O. Grad. Dip. Osteo. Paed. ND. D.BM B.Pharm.
Geoff has been involved in health care for almost 50 years and holds qualifications in Osteopathy, Children’s Osteopathy, Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and Pharmacy.
Working as an Osteopath for 39 years, he brings a lifetime of experience and understanding to the treatment of injury and pain in the body. With a long history in osteopathic education, and a commitment to continuing development, his goal is to deliver the highest standard of care possible in each treatment.
Geoff specialises in positional release and Cranial Osteopathy and typically treats these conditions:
- Neck and shoulder pain and stiffness
- Back pain
- Sciatica and Leg pain
- Headaches and migraine
- Jaw and bite problems
- Sports Injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Hip and knee pain
- Arthritis and joint pain.
- Wrist pain and carpal tunnel symptoms
- Shoulder and elbow strain
- Work and Life related pain
- Childhood and Adolescent injuries
- Work and Motor Vehicle accidents