Discover the innate point of balance within your mind, body and soul, naturally.
Naturopathy is all about finding the innate point of balance within each individual.
Naturopathy looks beyond symptoms to identify and treat underlying causes of illness while considering a person as a whole – mind, body and spirit.
What do Naturopaths do?
- Take a detailed case history
- Discuss your dietary & lifestyle habits.
- Assess your health needs.
- Explore the genetic, environmental, behavioural / emotional and lifestyle factors that may impact your health and also take the time to understand your health goals.
- Explain the concepts of good nutrition and nutritional deficiencies.
- Prescribe nutritional supplements and herbal remedies where appropriate.
- Use a combination of nutritional medicine, herbal medicine, energetic medicine, iridology and lifestyle strategies to provide you with an individualised therapeutic treatment plan.
- Help clients with chronic illnesses to rebuild their vitality and work on preventative healthcare plans.
- Monitor your progress and make changes to treatment plans as required.
Our Naturopath Anna has special interests in:
- Women’s health
- Men’s wellness
- Low libido and sexual Health
- Mental Health: mood swings, stress, irritability, anxiety, depression, bipolar, adrenal exhaustion, insomnia, ADD
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Digestive health: IBS, IBD, Parasites, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Bloating, Indigestions, Candida, SIBO and more
- Health education and dietary/nutritional assessment
- Optimising health and wellbeing
- Gut Health Recharge Programs
- Detoxification Program
- Cooling the Flames Program
- Gut Food Mood Health Programs
- General naturopathic health care for the whole family
What to expect during your first visit
Your initial appointment with our Naturopath, Anna, will commonly take 1 hour. During the first visit, she will thoroughly go through your health history and ask you about your diet, lifestyle, mental health, emotional wellbeing and environmental exposure. A physical examination may also be conducted and may involve taking your blood pressure, pulse check, iridology, BMI and sometimes request further functional diagnostic tests if there is a need. Based on findings, Anna will work with you to develop a customised treatment plan that will involve a health management strategy and suggested lifestyle changes necessary to achieve and proactively maintain the best possible health.